: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Taking pretention to new levels.

MAN I'M SO COOL BECAUSE I LISTEN TO MUSIC AND I DON'T PLAY GUITAR HERO I'M GONNA MAKE FUN OF MY STRAW MEN OPPONENTS AND SHOW HOW FUCKING BADASS I AM.

Yeah that was terribly original. Nice job on having the same opinions as every 14 year old who can stumble through a Metallica song on their cheap Mexican Strat.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Well, it was...

fantastic.

FUCKING FANTASTIC.

Moar plz.

Also the best part of this is how nobody reviewing this can tell that the overuse of the cocks is part fo the joke. Silly newgrounders.

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

Amazing

Up until now I thought this series was pretty good. But after I saw that you had put a Kenan and Kel quote in this movie, I know that this is truly a great flash. Kepp the obscure cultural references coming.

T2-Teaser T2-Teaser

It's okay...

The animation itself wasn't too shabby, it it better than 95% of the stuff on this site. But the lack of a preloader and the fact that it kept repeating itself just annoyed the crap out of me. A preloader would have really helped the way the movie played. And it seemed a little short to me.

Badenture Badenture

Perfect

Everything in this movie is awesome. Not a single part in this movie does not make me laugh. The part about the emo was the greatest. Please make another movie with wizards and emos and talking dogs in it, that would be the best movie ever.

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Nice...

There really isn't much else to say but... nice. I especially liked the little gun you drew, it was all gun-like and that was great.

Fap to NG acts: Ocelot Fap to NG acts: Ocelot

Even better than the last one.

There isn't a part of the flash that I didn't like. I love the way you went through his BBS posts. I love this flash. It was just too fucking funny. I think a good idea would be for the next one would be to feature an un-fappable account and simply make fun of that profile's un-fappableness and move on to another one.

QwertyBoi responds:

Sounds like it would be a great idea. heh, I actually had something like that already in mind too. =)

Fap to NG acts: Hamy_Jamy Fap to NG acts: Hamy_Jamy

Lollerskates that was great.

That movie freaked me out intensely. And I couldn't stop laughing. Nice work. One thing that kind of bugged me was how long the intro was. Shorten that down a bit and it will really help.

Graphics: Not too bad, could have been a bit more polished up but not too bad.
Style: Original and funny.
Sound: The sound of typing on the keyboard and the fapping were a bit too loud and jarring, turn those down a bit.
Violence:He sounded like he was really wanking it hard. Must of hurt.
Humor: It was funny. Therefore high score.

QwertyBoi responds:

Alright. Cool. Thanks for the useful review. I was wondering about the sounds too. I'll be sure to make adjustments to the movie. :)

Enzyte Enzyte

I actually liked this one.

You didn't do too bad of a job, really. Although it could have used a lot better artwork the storyline and ideas were great. So just practice your animation and artwork and your flashes will be a lot better.

Orochimaru Hacks! Orochimaru Hacks!

Good idea but overall a mediocre flash

I like the idea of the flash, making fun of hackers. The lack of sound was really annoying. It doesn't have to be actual words some music would be nice. The music at the beginning, although not my style, was okay. The sprite animation was okay, it was really random and it didn't make a lot of sense. Overall I think this is a flash that needs a lot more work.

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Thanks for the tips. I'll do what I can.